Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Here we go!

I have decided to start a separate blog to just journal my thoughts and feelings.  I have been having a hard time lately with everything so I have been trying and praying on ways to fix my absolutely bad attitude and one way that keeps coming to me is that I need to start writing things down.  And since I am on the computer so much and my wonderful husband bought us a new laptop it is easier for me to type then write.  It is also easier to type while crying then it is to cry and write.  If no one every reads this blog then that is fine too, but it is here for me to vent and to write down what is going on in my life.  I am not a happy person right now, but hopefully with a lot of work and a lot of prayer and study I can change that and become the Mother, Wife, Daughter, and Friend I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment